- Signature Art Gallery, 2782 Capital Cir NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308 (850) 297-2422
- Newbill Collection By The Sea; 309 Ruskin Place, Seaside, FL; (850)-231-4500
- 2014 Elegant Waders, Photographs of Florida’s Shallow-water Birds. Florida State University Museum of Fine Arts, Tallahassee, FL
- 2014 The Birds, Photography by Jim Miller. 621 Gallery, Tallahassee, FL
- 2012 Photofest 2012, Council on Culture & Arts, Tallahassee, FL
- 2012 Diversity & Creativity: Photography in the 21st Century, Gadsden Arts Center, Quincy, FL
- 2008 Soul Mates (A Pictorial Discourse on Relationships), LeMoyne Visual Arts Center, Tallahassee, FL, Invited Artist
- 2007 Love Your Mother (A Pictorial Discourse on the Environment), LeMoyne Visual Arts Center, Tallahassee, FL, Invited Artist
- 2007 hab.i.tat Nature Conservancy Blowing Rocks Preserve Annual Art Exhibit, Hobe Sound, FL, Invited Artist
- 2006 Thomas Eads Fine Art, Grand Opening, Featured Artist
- 2005 On the Wild Side, 30 photographs, with Robin Rogers, raku artist, LeMoyne Art Foundation, Two-person show.
- 2005 Regional Juried Exhibition. Thomas Center Galleries, Gainesville
- 2005 Chain of Parks Art Festival, Tallahassee, with Cindy Miller, photographer, Award of Merit
- 2005 University Center Club, 11 photographs with Stewart Nelson, photographer, Florida State University, Tallahassee
- 2004 Photofest, 3 photographs, Tallahassee/Leon County Cultural Resource Commission, Third Place Award
- 2004 Florida by Florida Artists, 3 photographs, LeMoyne Art Foundation, Invited Artist
- 2004 Creative Tallahassee, 3 photographs, City Hall Art Gallery, Tallahassee Cultural Resource Commission, First Place Overall
- 2004 Plantation Wildlife Arts Festival, Thomasville, GA, Invited Artist.
- Florida State University Museum of Fine Arts
- Lewis, Longman & Walker, P.A., Attorneys at Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- Theriaque & Spain, P.A., Attorneys at Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- Big Bend Hospice, Tallahassee, Florida
- 2014 On View Magazine, October-December 2014. Elegant Waders, Jim Miller, Photographs of Florida’s Shallow-Water Birds.
- 2006 Photographer in Focus: Jim Miller Foresight, The Newsletter of 1000 Friends of Florida.